Gleeson Futures offers a full range of Recruitment Process Outsourcing solutions, designed to be bespoke for each client that we work with. We have your best interests at the core of our service offering. Our aim is to take the stress out of the recruitment process and ensure that you receive a tailored, unbiased, cost-effective recruitment service.
A Full RPO
This service differs from the traditional recruitment model. Gleeson Futures will become part of your team, integrating themselves within your HR or Talent Acquisition function. You will be assigned a Solution Architect, an Implementation Consultant and an RPO Expert – each responsible for the management and execution of their respective area of the recruitment process.
- Integrate themselves as part of your HR or internal recruitment function
- Learn your company culture first-hand and embody your company values
- Support and advise you in resource planning
- Manage vacancy management and fulfilment
- Help you estimate recruitment forecasting
- Provide reporting and analytics to improve your retention and offering to the market
- Work closely with your Hiring Manager to review and amend your current recruitment process ensuring continuous improvement
Your RPO Expert will take responsibility for some or all parts of your recruitment process, depending on your specific requirements.
If your recruitment requirements are time relevant, you may require a Project-Based RPO. We will offer you the same service offering that you would expect from a full RPO service, you just need to let us know which parts of the recruitment process you would like us to take ownership of.
You may need a Project-Based RPO if:
- Your requirements are time specific/relevant or urgent
- You have a ramp up in the recruitment process, but don’t have the infrastructure
- Offices relocating
- Change within the business (e.g. change of leadership or management process)
- You have lost your internal recruitment function
- You are experiencing a high demand for ‘on the job’ roles
- You require a graduate recruitment program
RPO is a cost-effective and efficient way to manage your recruitment processes.